Products can be manufactured in custom sizes upon request.
Our ability to respond to customer requirements is what makes Howe Green different. We have a reputation, built over many years, for solving problems. Working together with customers we use our industry knowledge, technical expertise and cutting edge equipment to deliver solutions that will overcome the challenges they face.
Investment in computer design software and C.N.C. machinery enables us to manufacture items such as special purpose access covers, edge trims and corner guards quickly, accurately and cost effectively.
Utilising a highly automated system ensures that Howe Green can produce the components required to the exact specification required. Custom made access covers and other “specials” can be handled swiftly and efficiently helping to reduce installation times on site.
Howe Green is a truly customer focused and driven company. Many of our existing access covers have been developed as the result of a customer request for a solution to a particular access problem or situation. We remain committed to listening to our customers and responding to their requirements, in this way our product range will continue to evolve and be demand led.
Howe Green is routinely asked to provide solutions to specific site problems and requirements, examples of our “specials” include:
- Mosaic trim for underground tunnels, used by London Underground at Kings Cross Station.
- Stainless steel brackets for stone wall cladding hanging system.
- Tree planter covers to help reduce slip and trip hazards, as used at T5 Heathrow.
- Corner guards for tiled walls, as used by London Underground where new guards were commissioned to match in with existing trims for Shepherd’s Bush station.
- Trunking systems to complement the Howe Green range of floor access duct covers.
- Floor access covers to fit within raised access floors, for example in canteens where a water resistant access is required to concealed services.
- Two bespoke runs, each measuring 5 metres x 0.5 metre, of brushed stainless steel floor access covers to sit alongside a glass floor at the Roman Baths visitor attraction in Bath